This is why I can't have a website

15 August 2014

It has been ultimately my goal to actually have an online presence, aside from all the social media stuff I have: and trust me, I have an account on pretty much everything. Here's the say.

I am still in the works of thinking of a snappy title and a domain name for this blog. Also, I plan on reviewing stuff I find, like movies, or good lines I have found from books, or how shitty Nicki Minaj's new single is. I think those are enough material for a decent blog-type website, don't you think?

But yeah. I need to spend quite a bit of time on the design of the blog, which I'm going to work on on the next two weeks of freedom I would get before school starts.

So, this is why I can't have a website: I'm all over the place. I don't think anything is worth spitting out a blogpost about, because usually my only comment about something can be squeezed into more or less 140 characters, which is what Twitter is about. I know pieces of interesting stuff here and there, I have quite a short opinion on something, because it's just in me to rant on about random stuff three sentences at a time.

Maybe actually making a blogpost about the stuff I know will enhance my writing skills. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment